Thursday, October 26, 2006

BASIC 2B - CLASS S25 - MY FAVOURITES

I've read some very good books recently. The most interesting book I've read recently was "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix", by J.K. Rowling. But the best book I've ever read was "Harry Potter and thr Goblet of Fire", by J.K. Rowling. I haven't been to the cinema recently, and the last film I saw was "Mission: Impossible III". I liked it, but the best film I've ever seen was "White Chicks", and the worst film was "A nightmare on Elm Street". I've bought some good CDs recently and I particularly like "Confessions on a dancefloor" by Madonna. I've never been to a live concert, but I'd love to do go one.
Vinícius Oliveira da Souza
I've read some very good books recently. The most interesting book I've read recently was "A dream inside me" but the best book I've ever read was "The Da Vinci Code". I haven't been to the cinema recently, and the last film I saw was "Men of Honour". It is a drama. The best film I've ever seen was "Titanic", and the worst film was "The Matrix". I've bought some good CDs recently and I particularly like "We belong together" by Mariah Carrey. I've never been to a live concert, but I'd love to go to one.
Letícia Lima Benamor
I've read some very good books recently. The most interesting book I've read recently was "The Doomsday Conspiracy" by Sisney Sheldon, but the best book I've ever read was "The Da Vinci Code" by Dan Brown. I haven't been to the cinema recently, and the last film I saw was "Narnia". I didn't like it very much. The best film I've ever seen was "The Lord of the Rings", and the worst film was "The Grudge". I haven't bought any good CDs recently but I like "Use your illusion" by Guns 'n' Roses. I've been to a live concert, Iron Maiden, and I liked it very much.
Daylton Nunes de Araújo

No comments: