Saturday, October 14, 2006

TEEN 3B - CLASS DW9 - MY FAVOURITE TV PROGRAMME

The students Deborah and Natasha wrote about their favourite TV programme. Deborah loves The failry oddparents and Natasha is addicted to Lost.

Student: Deborah

My favourite TV programme is The fairly oddparents. It’s a cartoon. It’s on channel 4 on terrestrial TV, but you can also see it on satellite and cable TV on Disney Channel, Jetix and Nickelodeon. I watch it everyday at night.

The main location is a city called Dimmsdale. The events take place in the school, the main characters' house and in the Fairly World.

The characters are Timmy Turner, the boy who has the fairly oddparents, his parents, Mom and Timmy’s Dad, the fairly oddparents Cosmo and Wanda, Crocker the bad teacher, Vicky the evil baby sitter and Timmy’s friends AJ and Chester.

My favourite characters are Cosmo and Timmy’s Dad. I love Cosmo because he’s very stupid and he’s very funny. Also, Timmy’s Dad because he has the worst job and he always tries to make Timmy happy.

The main theme is about a boy who has magic powers to help him and to fulfill his wishes. It’s a very funny cartoon.

It’s my favourite programme because it makes me laugh a lot with the things that Cosmo says and his actions. Also, because I love Timmy Turner, who is a distant cousin of Will Turner, the pirate, and I love Timmy’s pink cap.

STUDENT: Natasha Siqueira

My favourite TV programme is Lost. It’s an adventure series and it’s from the USA. Lost is on channel 4 Globo, but you can also see it on satellite and cable TV on channel ABC and AXN. I used to watch it on Globo every day at 10 p.m. but now it’s over on this channel and I just watch it when my friend downloads from the internet and lends me the DVD.

The main location is in an unknown island. The main characters are: Kate, Jack, Charlie, Sawyer, Michael, Sayid, Jin, Sun, John Lock, Walt, Desmond, Hugo (Hurley), Mr. Eko and the dog Vicent. There were some other characters , but they died in the first season of the programme.

My favourite character is Vicent because he is the most mysterious and the most intelligent one.
The main theme of Lost is about the difficulty that the people, who fell in a desert island, have to survive and runaway from there.

This is my favourite programme because this is a mixture of drama, adventure, romance, mistery and comedy. It is the recipe for the best progamme for me.

(Natasha and Deborah)

No comments: