Sunday, September 09, 2007

Access 2B - A holiday report (Class DW1370)


Visiting Petrópolis
Last June my family and I went to Petrópolis with Sara's school (her friends and her teacher). Sara is my niece and she's seven years old. We went by bus and we stayed there only one day. Sara met her friends and her teacher at school in the morning. We arrived at Sara's school at about 7.30 a.m. and we took a bus at about 8 a.m.

In Petrópolis we had a very good time. During the day we visited many places and we also walked around the city. We saw The Santos Dumont's House. It has many high stairs. We went to the Crystal Palace and Quitandinha Hotel, too. It has a very beautiful architecture.

At midday we went to a small restaurant. It was comfortable and the food was delicious. The children ate a lot and they played there very much. My mother, my sister-in-law and I had lunch together. Sara had lunch with her friends near us. After lunch we saw the famous Imperial Museum. It was The Royal Family's House. Our excursion was excellent because it wasn't very cold. My family always love Petrópolis because it is a special city and the people are very friendly and polite. I think Petrópolis is a wonderful city. We went sightseeing a lot but we didn't buy anything. I bought three pairs of earrings and one necklace. My mother bought a necklace, too. Sara and her mother bought chocolate and cookies.

We took a lot of photos. In the afternoon we went back to Santa Cruz da Serra. We arrived there at about 5 p.m. We didn't have problems and we had a great time.

Geiza

No comments: