Sunday, September 09, 2007

Basic 1B - My typical school day (Class DW0924)

***ALEX VALÉRIO***
On Mondays I start school at 1.50 p.m. The first subject is Maths, I hate it. After Maths, I have an English class. I love English, but after English I have an Art class, it's so boring and I can't stand my teacher.

My school subjects are very nice (some). I take 13 school subjects but in the UK there are 20. I don't study PSE, French, German, Technology, Drama, RE, but the others I do.

I like so much my school because of my friends, some teachers, the girls (so much!) and the food. But I don't like some teachers, the director, some people and the Maths and Art classes.


***EDUARDA SOARES***
I always go to school at 12.30 p.m. On Monday my four subjects are: Portuguese, Physics, Spanish and Biology. My classes finish at 6.50 p.m.

Some subjects that the people in the UK study, but here in Brazil I do not have: German, Drama, French or Citizenship.

Some of the things that I like in my school are my teachers and the class, but one thing that I do not like is the classrooms because they are too small.

***CAROLINA DIAS***
My typical school day is very funny for me. On Monday I start school at 11.40 a.m. and finish at 5 p.m. At 11.40 a.m. I have Biology, at 1.20 p.m. I have English, at 3 p.m. I have a break, after the break I have P.E. at 4.10 p.m. and I finish school at 5 p.m.

Monday is my favourite school day because the subjects are my favourite ones.

In the UK there are many different subjects than in my school: Drama, French, RE, Citizenship, German, Cookery, etc.

In my school I don't like the uniform, the Geography and Art teachers, but I like my friends, etc.

No comments: