Monday, September 03, 2007

Basic 2B - Our intentions (Class DW1424)

FERNANDA FARIAS SOUZA
I am going to university when I leave school. Maybe I change my intention, but at the moment I want to be an architect. I am going to travel to other countries and be a good professional. I can’t forget one thing: I am going to try to be more communicative.

I want to be an architect because I like drawing and studying Maths. I am going to travel to other countries because I want to meet other places. I’m going to be more communicative because in this way I am going to be a good professional and I want to be a great person.

BIANCA SANTANA MENDES
I am going to move to London and I’m going to speak all kinds of languages very well. I’m going to be a famous translator and I’m going to buy a library too.

I am going to move to London because I love London. I’m going to speak all kinds of languages very well because I think that it is interesting. I’m going to be a famous translator because I think that it is a distinguished career and I’m going to buy a library because I really love all kinds of books.

LORRANA RODRIGUES PEREIRA
Before I get married, I am going to study Medicine at university and I’m going to do something different first, work in a hospital as a nurse, or something like that because I’m going to get some experience before I start my career. Also, I’d like so much to find a boyfriend!

I’m going to do these things because I want to have a great future and stability in my life with a nice job and a nice family.

FRANCISCO VIANA DE SOUZA JR.
Before I get married to a person, I’m gonna study a lot to become what I wish to be, and a pure reflection about a lot of things too, like me and the future. I’m gonna travel, I think. At last, I want a material and an emotional stability.

I’m gonna study a lot to later meet my professional success and reflect because this makes me more human about the world. I will travel, it’s a nice experience if you know how to enjoy it. At last, if I don’t have a material stability, I’m gonna live a crazy life without “security”, but with emotional stability, because it’s very important to know very well your heart.

PAULO JR.
Before I get married and have children, I’m going to leave school and study at university to become a vet. I’m going to work in a veterinary clinic. Before I have children and get married I’m going to buy a house and after that I’m going to marry and have two children, one boy and one girl. But before marrying and having children I can’t forget to finish Cultura Inglesa and travel around the world!

No comments: