Sunday, September 09, 2007

Teen 2B - My Room (Class DW1535)

Clara's bedroom

In my room, I've got a white desk with two chairs of different colours: pink and blue. That's where I study. In my desk there is a white lamp, a lot of photos and books.

My sister and I sleep in the same room. My bedroom has two beds and two wardrobes. I've got two bookshelves where I put my photos and my magazines.

The window is very big, the curtains are pink and the carpets are pink, too. I can look at the ceiling and see my ventilator.

_______

I've got a bed, a black lamp and an alarm clock. I've got a brown desk with a white chair. That's where I do my homework.

I've got a brown chest of drawers, and five bookshelves, for my CD-player, my MP3 player, my DVD player, my magazines and my school books.

The window is large and the curtains are white, green and red. I don't have a carpet because I have an allergy to it. My walls are almost lilac.

My favourite place. My room!!!!!

Amanda's bedroom
______

My name's Nicholas ...

My bedroom's got a cold floor, so I wear socks. The walls are blue and the ceiling is white.

In my room, there is a wardrobe, a computer, a TV, a video-game, a bed, my two guitars, my games, my school books and a special wall with metallic paint, where I put my fridge magnet.

This is my favourite room because I can do everything I want. Without it, I don't live. I love my bedroom and my things, too.

Nicholas' living room (I didn't find a photo of my bedroom =[)

No comments: